"Should I? Or , should I not?
Hmm ...actually , I do .
I do admit that I support Jonghyun oppa and SeKyung unnie .
But deep inside , it does kill me a bit . i totally suprised that something like this will happen,, and it totally happen,,
And I know it does kill you a bit too .
Even though I'm just can only wish that jonghyun oppa will happy with that girl , but I still feel jealous if any girl especially a celeb , has a relationship with ANY SHINee member .
Maybe , it's because , I care about SHINee too much .
I didn't know that it would hurt me a bit .
And maybe , I'm just too shocked about the whole "JongKyung" relationship . It was all of a sudden . Lots of Shawols feel the same way too . Especially Blingers . But , it's okay . As long as I get to see a smile on Jonghyun's face . If they do love each other , then , it's great . Jong finally found the one that he was looking for all along . My last wish is , for them to be happy . I will try to support the both of you .
And , if the other members have the same story like this one , I'll just support :) Onew oppa,key oppa, minho oppa, taemin dongsaeng , just be happy if you do find a special girl that makes your heart happy ."

No comments:
Post a Comment